The Forgotten Throne
He is Gurr. Fear him.
Prince Gurr of the Chungash
Heir to the Seat of the Grumsh of Chungash
Might Warrior of the Chungash Nation
Ambassador to Halftown
Nation of Origin:
The Havra of Chungash, in the Shallum Orcara
Orc, Male (17)
3/4 Pureblood Orcish Nobility, tracing back to the Great War Against the Vile.
1/8 Legendary Dwarven Artisan (Great Grandmother, Father’s side.)
1/8 Ursankynde (Great Grandfather, Mother’s side.)
Devoutly celebrates at all religious festivals.
- His typical introduction is “I am Gurr. Fear me.”
- He has been brought up in a very traditional orcish culture, and is constantly looking for ways to display his strength and prowess in all things.
- He seems very close with his bodyguard (Raar), who follows him everywhere. She has had to extract him from several potential fistfights with Duncan due to various misunderstandings.
- Has shown himself to be skilled with several forms of armed and unarmed combat, though his technique might be best described as “overly enthusiastic”.
- He is not fully fluent in Common, and often chooses odd phrases when speaking.
Reason for coming to the Forgotten Continent:
- He has been sent by his family to serve as an Ambassador. Perhaps they are hoping that a bit of time abroad will teach him a few things about other cultures. At least they sent him here, where the amount of political damage he can do is relatively minor.
Raar – His bodyguard and constant companion.
- Journeyed to Halftown recently.
First Mission (The Lost Shrine & The Hidden Vault)
- Competed in the Adventurer’s Selection Tournament.
- The talent he displayed was the courage to throw a knife as his “very dangerous” bodyguard.
- Almost got into a fistfight with Duncan when Duncan started calling himself “Lord Fortune”. Raar broke it up before Gurr could “answer the challenge”.
Second Mission (The Fall of Candlebright)
Third Mission (The Journey to Oxalathiel)