The Forgotten Throne
Long-lost Air Emissary released from a magic jar.
LHAZA – THE SOUND OF THE CALM SEA
Shoryan Emissary (Messenger of the Air God)
Residence / Location:
Discovered in the Ruin of Yrdrathiel (Departed)
Current location unknown.
- Openly Emotional, but mercurial.
- Devoted and dutiful to his deity’s whimsical traditions.
- Came across as being profoundly annoyed about his predicament.
- Makes promises readily. Whether he keeps them as readily has yet to be seen.
- When offering wishes, did not hose anyone despite his somewhat salty and capricious attitude; rather, he allowed people to make other requests (that he could actually perform) and talked people out of wishes he didn’t think they’d want.
- Flies effortlessly, as if it is his natural state.
- Was able to hover in extremely close proximity to lava without harm.
- Seemed able to detect and analyze divine magics at a very minute level.
- Was an endless font
- The Sages of Yrdrathiel were able to trap him in a Magic Jar for 2000 years.
Shoryu – His God (and his boss)