The Forgotten Throne
Unresolved Issues from Past Adventures
Mission 1 Related:
- The party saw a shadowy figure in Crystal #6 shortly after they found it. It was seen again in Candlebright, when the Crystals were being used to hunt for Nick’s Wraith. This being is obviously connected to the chests in some way. Talking to them could be valuable for information.
- The “Sky Mirror” from cases 1&2 needs an ancient map in order to use it properly. If the party can find one, it may make long-range surveying of regions possible. This could be a huge advantage in future endeavors.
- The Silver Circles from case 3 have allowed the party to examine the Dream, previously. The party isn’t sure yet how they work. Making contact with Seraph again might be vary valuable in learning about the Dream.
Mission 2 Related:
- The Leviathan is coming, according to Lysandra. When exactly it will arrive is no known, but Lysandra believed that it will probably attack Halftown near midsummer. Before then, the party has to find a way to stop it or fight it.
- The Hellhound is still running loose in the grass plains between the Lookout Mountains and Candlebright. Anyone traveling in that region is at risk of attack, expect possibly the party. (The Hellhound said that it owed Lark and his companions a favour for their aid in killing the Celestial Head.)
Mission 3 Related:
- The Treaty Kelara sent back with Lark and Duncan hasn’t been answered yet. This needs to be done soon, since the scheduled meeting with her representative is only a couple of weeks away.
- Since Lark told his church about the Seed and the trees growing in Oxalathiel, his congregation have been sending messages back to the Minameith homeland, calling together people to assemble a pilgrimage towards that region. Lark has not told them what awaits there, only that it is deadly dangerous. (This has not slowed their efforts.)
- There is an Ahsifan Emissary somewhere in or around the Halftown region. It spoke to Lark, calling him a traitor to the blood while he was at the church, and has been blighting the gardens there (Larks in particular). This bodes poorly for his spiritual wellbeing.
Mission 4 Related:
- Since opening one of the Madhand scrolls, Lark has had the image of a person appearing to him in dreams. He finds himself craving to know the appearance of the face in the image, but he cannot tell if that is a Vile Allure, or if it is his own brain telling him that remembering the face is important. After all, the first time he saw it he thought it was familiar for some reason, as if he might have met this person before.
- The Phoenix said he would begin working on a means of communicating with the party. Thus far, nothing has come to fruition yet, but he said setting it up might take some time.
Mission 5 Related:
- The Party succeeded in putting Nick in a Jar. If they ever want to use the Shadowcatcher again they’ll need to find a way to empty it out. Also, if Nick gets loose again there is no guarantee that he won’t go back to his rampage in Gambleright (or elsewhere).
- The Church of the Holy Flame put the holding cells to the torch, killing Pella and Duncan. This is in keeping with their faith and its stance on the Vile, but leaves their relationship to the party (and Jarn in particular) up in the air.
- While looking though Crystal #7, Jarn was able to see a green hue around things that the party knew to be related to the Vile. Unfortunately, this included Al’s right eye. Might need to look into that, so to speak.