The Forgotten Throne
Lost Continent Locations
Link to Duncan’s Map
Cities of the Southern Coast:
(Cities are Listed From West to East as they appear on the map.)
Halftown (Colony: The Wyvern Islands)
- City Locations: List of Halftown Locations
- Nearby Towns: Gambleright, Nettlebrook
- Nearby Villages: Cedarhaven, Shadows Point, Sandy Cove
- Military Bases: West Tower, High Tower, East Tower
- Nearby Findings: the Soveliss Shrine / Laboratory
The Ancient Elven Capitals
Each of these Cities was once the capital of one of the ancient eleven nations, which were later unified under the Elven Imperial Dynasty in High Ellothiel.
Alkulathiel (City of Golden Fields)
- Greatest military stronghold of the Elven Empire.
- Currently home to the Yellow Prince and the Undead Legions.
- Located in the middle of a vast desert.
Ellothiel (City of Welcome)
- Capital of the Elven Empire
- Origin of the Eldrich Conclave, and the Vile
- Currently the center of the Eldrich Church
Inzunathiel (City in the Storm’s Eye)
- Greatest sailing port of the elven fleet
- Currently home to the Balshulogrough.
- Currently inhabited by King Bolph’s cult.
Uvulonthiel (City of Shimmering Crystal)
- Northern outpost of the Empire
- A popular religious retreat.
- Current state unknown.
Other Ancient Elven Cities:
Yrdrathiel (City Between Mountains)
- Re-discovered by the party while searching for Firebird.
- Related Locations: The Lost Library, the Vault, the Armory
The Strongholds of the God Spirits
Garada: The Crypt of the Firebird
Hanzoumon: The Palace of Thought