The Forgotten Throne
Halftown Metrics Unrest
CURRENT CIVIL UNREST: 5/10
Effects of Unrest
- If Unrest reaches 3 in any one location, there will be civil disturbances. This will cause immediate problems that the party will have to deal with, and will also raise the General Unrest by 1 until the disturbances are ended.
- Actions that bring physical or emotional harm to civilians will tend to raise Unrest in that location until restitution is made.
- If Unrest reaches 10/10, it will spark a revolution against the government.
For the Leviathan Battle:
- Unrest effects how many civilians can be recruited for reserve forces, and the quality of those troops.
- Each point of Unrest in Halftown will add one additional ‘crisis card’ to the Threat Deck during the Leviathan Battle.
CURRENT SOURCES OF UNREST
Minor (1) General Unrest: Wassi hostilities.
- Will increase if hostilities do.
- Will go away of hostilities do.
Minor (1) General Unrest: Impending Attack on Halftown.
- Will last until the battle is over… as long as we win.
Major (2) Unrest in Gambleright.
- The town is divided between the Gamblerighters and the Candlebrighters. Until someone or something unifies these two communities there will continue to be strife between them.
- The spiritual / civil leaders don’t trust the party / government. Until they do, the population at large won’t either.
Minor (1) Unrest in Hafltown
- The confirmation of the ongoing Leviathan conflict has put the city into a major state of flux. The extremely high numbers of troops and the displays of confident leadership by Jarn and Pyrrah has gone a long way to keeping civil disorder under control… for now.